pH Sensor Shield (assembled)
Give your Arduino the ability to measure pH and ORP with the BNC sensor shield. The simple configuration means you can be up and running in no time!
Over a year in the making (with quite a few revisions) the final BNC sensor shield offers rock solid stable readings and easy configuration.
There has been a lot of thought put into this shield to make it as robust as it can be. You can select which analog pin to read from, two 90 degree trimpots mean you can re-configure on the fly and there is support for 12 bit readings via soldering in an MCP3202. Two power LED's show you the status of the entire circuit (positive and negative rails).
- Gardening projects
- Weather (measure the pH of your rainfall)
- Anything you want to get a pH or ORP reading from!
- Analog inputs are pinned out. You can select which analog pin to read from
- 2 variable resistors for rough and fine tuning of the signal
- MCP3202 available for 12bit spi hookup (not standard)
- Easily read any probe that produces minute voltages (pH, ORP etc.)
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Duemilanove
- Arduino Mega (reports say it works great)
- Any Arduino clone that is pin compatible with the Arduino Uno/Duemilanove (it will say so in the description)