PowerSwitch Tail 240 Kit
Switch relays from your microcontroller easily with the PowerSwitch Tail 240 Kit!
- Kit, assembly and soldering required!
- Single pole switching at 20 amps and 5300vrms isolation.
- User provides power cords to match country of use. Cords solder directly to PCB pads or connect with optional euro style terminal blocks.
- Wide actuation voltage range and low current requirement. Kit includes resistors to optimize actuation voltage from 3 to 24vdc at 5 to 10 ma.
- Drive directly from Arduino or MCU pin with as little as 3vdc @ 3ma. Suitable for use with battery operated controllers.
- Two wire signal connection. Does not require a separate dc power supply other than the actuating signal.
- No exposed ac wiring when used with included case.
- LED status indicator shows when dc side is energized.
|PST Kit Assembly and Application Instructions||4.96 MB|