OBDLink MX Bluetooth Scan Tool
Turn your smart phone, tablet, or PC into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor. OBDLink® MX Bluetooth can access GM SW-CAN & Ford MS-CAN networks in addition to standard OBD-II protocols.
OBDLink® MX is a budget-priced, pocket-size Bluetooth OBD-II adapter for all OBD-II compliant vehicles (except hybrid or electric vehicles). It can be used as a diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, logger, and real-time performance monitor. OBDLink® MX surpassed performance in every competing Bluetooth OBD-II adapter, delivering 300% more data samples per second. Its BatterySaver™ sleep mode allows the adapter to stay plugged in continually, without draining the vehicle’s battery.
Unlike the vast majority of Bluetooth OBD adapters, which constantly broadcast their presence and use an easy-to-guess 4-digit PIN, OBDLink® MX utilizes a unique multi-layered link security mechanism, eliminating the risk of unauthorized access. OBDLink MX’s support of the de facto standard ELM327 command set, makes it compatible with tons of third-party OBD software and mobile apps.
- Turn off the check engine light, and erase stored diagnostic information
- Read and erase stored, pending, and permanent trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific)
- Access freeze frame information
- Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
- Create custom digital dashboards
- Measure and display fuel economy
- And much more!
- Maximum vehicle coverage (Verify your vehicle is OBD-II compliant)
- Supports SW-CAN & MS-CAN protocols
- World’s fastest Bluetooth OBD-II adapter
- Small form factor
- Read & clear 'Check Engine' light
- Automatic sleep & wake-up
- Free Android app & Windows diagnostic software
- More 3rd party app & software options
- Free firmware updates
We Also Recommend