PowerSwitch Tail 240 Kit
Switch relays from your microcontroller easily with the PowerSwitch Tail 240 Kit!
The easiest way to control an AC device with an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone or any other DIY controller.
- Kit, assembly and soldering required!
- Single pole switching at 20 amps and 5300vrms isolation.
- User provides power cords to match country of use. Cords solder directly to PCB pads or connect with optional euro style terminal blocks.
- Wide actuation voltage range and low current requirement. Kit includes resistors to optimize actuation voltage from 3 to 24vdc at 5 to 10 ma.
- Drive directly from Arduino or MCU pin with as little as 3vdc @ 3ma. Suitable for use with battery operated controllers.
- Two wire signal connection. Does not require a separate dc power supply other than the actuating signal.
- No exposed ac wiring when used with included case.
- LED status indicator shows when dc side is energized.
We Also Recommend